Fabric dye for machine use
Forest Green Dye Pod 350G 09
Think British racing green, lush green countryside and elegant parkland. This gorgeous green brings classic sophistication to any home and timeless style to any outfit. Complement with rich, vibrant colours or wear it alone with beautifully understated confidence.DYLON Fabric dye for machine use Instructions and safety information
DYLON All-In-One Machine Dye Instructions with Safety Information
The shade you achieve will depend on 3 things:
1. FABRIC TYPE
• Cotton, linen & viscose will dye to full shade
• Polyester/cotton & polyester/viscose mixes will dye to lighter shade
• Wool, silk, polyester, acrylic, nylon & fabric with special finishes e.g. ‘dry clean only’, cannot be dyed
2. FABRIC AMOUNT
• One pack will dye up to 600g of fabric (e.g. jeans, bath towel, double sheet) to the full shade & up to 1.2kg of fabric (e.g. double duvet) to lighter shade
• Multiple packs will dye larger amounts to full shade, e.g. 2 packs for 1200g (e.g. double duvet) or 4 packs for 2kg (e.g. curtains)
3. ORIGINAL FABRIC COLOUR
• You can change one strong colour to another (or dye it to a lighter shade) by using DYLON PRE-DYE which lightens before you dye, ready for colour change. • Otherwise colour mixing rules apply, e.g. blue dye on red fabric gives purple
• Patterned fabric will often still show through
First, weigh dry fabric to ensure you have sufficient dye. Once you are ready:
- Put damp fabric into the drum
- Just peel off lid, put the Pod directly into the drum of the washing machine and run 40C or 30C cycle
- Run another 40C or 30C cycle with detergent
-> Dry fabric away from direct heat & sunlight
- Our promise: This dye won’t damage your machine or affect subsequent washes
• Use in front loading automatic washing machines. Do not use in launderette machines.
• Don’t dye more than half machine’s maximum load to avoid crowding which will give patchy results
• Don’t use more than five packs of dye at once You do not need to add salt with the new DYLON 350g packs of Machine Dye
• Dyeing may not cover stains, faded areas or bleach marks
• Should any dye be left in machine after dyeing, add cup of bleach to drum, add detergent as usual & run machine empty on 40°C cycle
• After dyeing, wash separately or with similar colours for first two washes to remove any excess dye
• Polyester stitching will not dye Always read the full instructions in pack before use.
Machine Dye Pod – Forest Green
DANGERCauses skin irritation.
Causes serious eye damage.
May cause an allergic skin reaction.
Contains C.I. Reactive Blue 203. May produce an allergic reaction.
No comments available